Medical Massage Treatments

I am currently accepting Medical Massage (Insurance) clients for PIP (Personal Injury Protection) claims.  PIP is an extension of car insurance that can cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages. PIP pays regardless of fault and is mandatory in certain areas — especially no-fault states.

As long as you have an open first party claim and a referral from a physician for massage I can treat you and handle all of the required paperwork, you just basically have to want to get better and show up.

What I Need From You
A Copy of Your Drivers License
A prescription from a physician, naturopathic physician or chiropractor (with diagnosis code)
A claim number from your auto insurance company (PIP)
The name and phone number of the claims representative from your auto insurance company who is handling your claim